Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekly Menu

I'm one of those weird people who feels like Sunday is the first day of week, so all of my menu's start with Sunday not Monday. Hence, no "Monday Menu" day! I like to walk against the grain, make my
own path, walk to the beat of my own drum... What? You don't think what day I put up my menu is that controversial? Sometimes I get a bit carried away. So, back to the food! If you would like any recipes for any of the foods listed, simply leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you!
Enjoy!

Sunday
BREAKFAST
Veggie Egg Scramble w/ Whole Grain Toast and/or
Fruit
LUNCH
Fruit Salad and Sandwiches
DINNER
Veggie Pesto Pizza and/or Mexican Pizza
Monday
BREAKFAST
Smoothies w/ Egg and Toast
LUNCH
Leftover Pizza and Large Salad
DINNER
Grilled Chicken w/ Fresh Green Beans and Summer Squash
Tuesday
BREAKFAST
Fruit Salad w/ Turkey Bacon
LUNCH
Leftover Chicken made into Chicken Veggie Lettuce Wraps
DINNER
Falafal!!!!!! OH YA!
Wednesday
BREAKFAST
Banana Berry Muffins
LUNCH
Pita Sandwiches
DINNER
Chicken and Veggie Ceaser Salad
Thursday
 
BREAKFAST
Banana Berry Muffins and Eggs
LUNCH
Leftovers w/ Annies Mac and Cheese or Soup
DINNER
Veggie Stir Fry w/ Rice or Noodles
Friday
BREAKFAST
Smoothie and Peanut Butter Toast
LUNCH
Leftovers made into oriental wraps w/ chicken
DINNER
Chicken Cacciatore, Large Salad and Raw "Cheesecake" (Recipes to
follow!)
Saturday
BREAKFAST
 
Whole Wheat Pancakes w/ Cooked Apple and Blueberry Cinnamon
Topping
                                                                                    LUNCH
                                                                          Cantelope
                                                                           DINNER
 
Leftover Cacciatore w/ Whole Wheat Pasta and Salad

3 comments:

  1. I would like a recipe for the oriental chicken wraps please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made the Falafal! YUM! Hannah ate 3 of them. I was amazed how far it went. GREAT alternative to meat. It would be great to have a homemade version of the boxed mix though. Lot of additives. Anyway, GREAT menu. Please post the chicken cacciatore recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please share your recipe for Mexican pizza, falafel & oriental wraps!! Yum
    Jessbd87@yahoo.com

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete