Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Beginning

Hello all! Welcome to my very first post on my new blog!  I am so excited to be starting out on this journey with you. I suppose I should introduce myself! My name is Bea (like Beatrice but without the "trice") and I am a bit of a hippy according to my husband. I am striving every day to be the wife and mother that Proverbs 31 talks about and have a LOOONG way to go! I have been married for a little over a year and had our first child 5 weeks ago. He is much too cute and I have found myself addicted to him. I love to keep things as natural as possible and I find this helps me to spend less, eat better and in general enjoy life more.This blog will have lots of recipes, money saving tips, product reviews and giveaways and anything else that pops into my along the way.
Can't wait to see where this goes!
~Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment