Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Timi&Leslie 2-in-1 Backpack Diaper Bag Review

One of the purchases I spent a LOT of time deliberating during pregnancy was a diaper bag. I figured it was going to become my purse, carry all and baby luggage. That meant that I wanted something attractive, durable and versatile. I immediately fell in love with a Petunia Pickle Bottom but was disappointed when I realized it was nearly $170. I finally settled on the Timi&Leslie 2-in1 Backpack that has all the features I liked about the other one for $69.99. This was still a bit more than I wanted to spend but I needed a bag that was going to make my money go as far as possible. There is nothing wrong with what you can get at Walmart or Target, however from what I've seen these usually don't last long and have to be replaced by the time another baby is on the way if not sooner.
Here are my favorite features:
The interior has several pockets! This means I don't have to purchase a diaper bag organizer! It hold everything I need and it is easy to find because it's not all swimming around at the bottom of the bag. The bag is deep. I can fit everything I need in here and still have a bit of room to spare depending on my packing skills.
There is a key clip! This can be such a life saver! I use this not only for my keys but also for pacifiers. When your baby is fussing or your in a hurry, you don't want to dig around in your bag looking for either of those.

There are 3 pockets on the outside. These are "my" pockets. I put my nursing cover and my wallet in these. Say hello to my claw.
My absolute favorite feature is that it can transform into a backpack! You simply unzip the back pocket, pull ot the straps and clip it into the hooks on the bottom. This is perfect for a trip to the zoo or other outdoor day trips.

A few other features that I like are the firm bottom with studs that prevent it from tipping over, it comes with straps that hook to your stroller to keep it out of the way and it has snaps rather then velcro.The fabric is very sturdy and the stitching is strong. It is not too big, but big enough that when I have a toddler and baby I wont need to buy ANOTHER bag. I have no doubt this diaper bag will last me several years!

No comments:

Post a Comment