Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekly Menu - June Week 3

I'm really trying to get back to my normal healthy diet that I've sort of let go a bit since Little Man was born. The first few weeks I felt a little overwhelmed with any type of cooking and since my hubby had to re-deploy when our son was 3 days old, he hasn't been able to pick up the slack. Despite my efforts I still seem to have been living off canned soup and cereal. This week I have decided that I CAN take care of a baby AND cook good foods for myself! If you want any recipes, let me know! I will work to get them up as soon as possible.

Sunday
Breakfast:
Spiced Quinoa (cooked like oatmeal)
Lunch:
Chicken Taco Salad
Dinner:
Rosemary Lemon Chicken, Asparagus Basil Salad and Corn

Monday
Breakfast:
Smoothies w/ Peanut Butter Toast
Lunch:
Salad w/ Leftover Chicken or Chicken w/ Asparagus Salad
Dinner:
Veggie Skillet Nachos

Tuesday
Breakfast:
Black Bean Veggie Omelet
Lunch:
PB&J w/ Apple
Dinner:
Beef Tenders w/ Mashed Potatoes and Salad

Wednesday
Breakfast:
Smoothie
Lunch:
Leftovers
Dinner:
Crispy Chicken Ceasar Salad

Thursday
Breakfast:
Potatoes and Eggs
Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich
Dinner:
Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce

Friday
Breakfast:
Cereal w/ Fruit
Lunch:
Leftover Spaghetti
Dinner:
Salmon w/ Roasted Pepper Sauce over Wilted Spinach w/ Raw Cheesecake

Saturday
Breakfast:
Whole Wheat Coconut Pancakes
Lunch:
Cantaloupe
Dinner:
Salmon Pasta Florentine








No comments:

Post a Comment